Last updated: December 2, 2019
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Jubobarta News.
Jubobarta News has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Jubobarta News shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- Efficient hybrid tandem solar cells created by Korean scientists March 13, 2020
- A new species of turtle in Texas that lived almost 100 million years ago has been classified February 8, 2020
- Key mechanism of epilepsy in Angelman syndrome discovered by researchers January 18, 2020
- Psilocybin produced by Escherichia coli modified with magic mushroom genes January 16, 2020
- Radio telescope MeerKAT takes pictures with thousands of galaxies billions of light years away January 3, 2020
- The existence of an ancient Mayan palace more than 1000 years old in the Mexican jungle has been confirmed December 16, 2019
- The oldest fossil forest in Asia has been discovered December 5, 2019
- Freshwater megafauna in sharp decline according to study December 4, 2019
- Scientists discover how sharks shine green to get noticed by their mates December 3, 2019
- Oil platforms could pump CO2 into rocks under the sea December 2, 2019