Jubobarta News is a science news website maintained by a small group of college professors and journalists. It is our aim to present the most interesting new science news in a way that is both easy to understand and compelling, and it is our hope that we can grow this publication into one that eventually becomes popular with everyday Americans with no particular science background. We believe that the beauty of science should be shared and understood by everyone. Here, no matter what your level of scientific literacy, you can understand and enjoy the stories we write about in a whole range of different fields. Whether it’s new discoveries in astronomy, biology, physics, robotics or anything else, if there’s compelling research that could have major ramifications, we will cover it here.
We are a non-profit website run by volunteers, and as such, we do not run advertisements. If you would like to contribute to Jubobarta News, please reach out to Bill ([email protected]) with some information about your background.
3560 Sycamore Lake Road, Mayville Wisconsin, 53050
- A new species of turtle in Texas that lived almost 100 million years ago has been classified February 8, 2020
- Key mechanism of epilepsy in Angelman syndrome discovered by researchers January 18, 2020
- Psilocybin produced by Escherichia coli modified with magic mushroom genes January 16, 2020
- Radio telescope MeerKAT takes pictures with thousands of galaxies billions of light years away January 3, 2020
- The existence of an ancient Mayan palace more than 1000 years old in the Mexican jungle has been confirmed December 16, 2019
- The oldest fossil forest in Asia has been discovered December 5, 2019
- Freshwater megafauna in sharp decline according to study December 4, 2019
- Scientists discover how sharks shine green to get noticed by their mates December 3, 2019
- Oil platforms could pump CO2 into rocks under the sea December 2, 2019
- Blood pressure can be detected with a video shot from a smartphone December 1, 2019